lørdag 24. oktober 2009

Sorry for not writing in a while, I've been busy traveling... I went to Mexico City for to weeks with my family, to visti more family. I meet my two brothers, the wife of one of them, my grandmother, my uncles and aunts, and all my cousins. I love the family, they took me in like I was a real family member.


In Mexico City I went to Chapultepeck, it's a castle. And Sochimilco, los dynamos, and ofcourse Six Flags. We also went to Puebla, but that was only for one night. I saw the vulcanos, a mall, a university and a couple of churches with my brother, my cusin, my brothers friend and his girlfriend (who live in Puebla).


When I came back to Huatulco my family told me that we were going to drive to Alvarado, Veracruz. We sat in the car for many hours, I liked it, it reminded me of the trips I've been on with my family in Norway. It's a really good way to see the country.

In Alvarado we meet my aunt, uncle and cusins from Mexico City. They showed us varius places in the state Veracruz. We went to the fishmarket, meatmarket, a parade of horses, a parade of men dressed like girls and the aquarium in Veracruz, Veracruz.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar